Engineers encounter data in many of their tasks. Whether the sources of this data may be experiments, databases, computer files, or the Internet, there is a dire need for effective methods to model and analyze the data and extract useful knowledge and information from it. This course aims to provide engineering graduate students with essential knowledge of data representation, grouping, mining and knowledge discovery.
Additional content will be uploaded here as the term progresses.
- January 4th, first class at 11:30am!
- Please fill out this form to give me some data about you (anomymous) and for us to start thinging about data collection : Data Collection Form
- Dates: January 4 ‐ March 29, 2017.
- Lectures: Mondays, 11:30am – 2:20pm in room E5 5106.
- Office hours: by appointment firstname.lastname@example.org office DC 2526
- Course Outline
- Official Course Webpage
- Discussion Boards, Assignments, Grades: learn.uwaterloo.ca