- Machine-learning Assisted Swallowing Assessment: a deep learning-based quality improvement tool to screen for post-stroke dysphagiaFrontiers in Neuroscience. 17, Nov, 2023.
- ChemGymRLChemGymRL: An Interactive Framework for Reinforcement Learning for Digital ChemistryIn ICML 2023 Synergy of Scientific and Machine Learning Modeling (SynS&ML) Workshop. Jul, 2023.
- Multi-Advisor-QLMulti-Agent Advisor Q-LearningIn International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) : Journal Track. Macao, China. Aug, 2023.
- GCRLGenerative Causal Representation Learning for Out-of-Distribution Motion ForecastingIn International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML). Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. Jul, 2023.
- TextbookElements of Dimensionality Reduction and Manifold LearningSpringer Nature, Feb, 2023.
- Multi-Advisor-MARLLearning from Multiple Independent Advisors in Multi-agent Reinforcement LearningIn Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents and MultiAgent Systems (AAMAS). International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (IFAAMAS), London, United Kingdom. Sep, 2023.
- IOTSMSAggressive Driver Behavior Detection using Parallel Convolutional Neural Networks on Simulated and Real Driving DataIn 9th International Conference on Internet of Things: Systems, Management and Security (IOTSMS). IEEE, Milan, Italy. Nov, 2022.
- Robot RescueUsing Affect as a Communication Modality to Improve Human-Robot Communication in Robot-Assisted Search and Rescue ScenariosIEEE Transactions on Affective Computing. arXiv, Nov, 2022.
- Mean Field MARLDecentralized Mean Field GamesIn Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-2022). Virtual. Feb, 2022.
- Multi-Advisor-QLMulti-Agent Advisor Q-LearningJournal of Artificial Intelligence Research (JAIR). 74, May, 2022.
- MARLEmpircalInvestigation of Independent Reinforcement Learning Algorithms in Multi-Agent EnvironmentsIn NeurIPS 2021 Deep Reinforcement Learning Workshop. Dec, 2021.
- Acceleration of Large Margin Metric Learning for Nearest Neighbor Classification Using Triplet Mining and Stratified SamplingJournal of Computational Vision and Imaging Systems. 6, (1). Jan, 2021.
- NLP-DigiPathAnalysis of Language Embeddings for Classification of Unstructured Pathology ReportsIn International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC). IEEE, Nov, 2021.
- PO-MFRLPartially Observable Mean Field Reinforcement LearningIn Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and MultiAgent Systems (AAMAS). International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, London, United Kingdom. May, 2021.
- AmrlActive Measure Reinforcement Learning for Observation Cost Minimization: A framework for minimizing measurement costs in reinforcement learningIn Canadian Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Springer, 2021.
- iMondrianIsolation Mondrian Forest for Batch and Online Anomaly DetectionIn IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE-SMC-2020). IEEE SMC, Toronto, Canada (virtual). Oct, 2020.
- WildfireMLRevA review of machine learning applications in wildfire science and managementEnvironmental Reviews. 28, (3). Canadian Science Publishing, Jul, 2020.
- Distributed Nonlinear Model Predictive Control and Metric Learning for Heterogeneous Vehicle Platooning with Cut-in/Cut-out ManeuversIn Proceeding of the 59th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC-2020). Jeju Island, Korea (virtual). Dec, 2020.
- Instance Ranking and Numerosity Reduction Using Matrix Decompositionand Subspace LearningIn Canadian Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Springer’s Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence., Kingston, ON, Canada. 2019.
- ECMLCompact Representation of a Multi-dimensional Combustion Manifold Using Deep Neural NetworksIn European Conference on Machine Learning (ECML-19). Wurzburg, Germany. 2019.
- Training Cooperative Agents for Multi-Agent Reinforcement LearningIn Proc. of the 18th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2019). Montreal, Canada. 2019.
- MCTS+A3CCombining MCTS and A3C for prediction of spatially spreading processes in forest wildfire settingsIn Canadian Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. 2018.
- Using Spatial Reinforcement Learning to Build Forest Wildfire Dynamics Models From Satellite ImagesFrontiers in ICT. 5, (6). Frontiers, Apr, 2018.
- Learning Forest Wildfire Dynamics from Satellite Images Using Reinforcement LearningIn Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making. Ann Arbor, MI, USA.. 2017.
- AI Education Through Real World ProblemsIn The Seventh Symposium on Educational Advances in Artificial Intellgience.. San Francisco, USA.. 2017.
- Anomaly Detection Using Inter-Arrival Curves for Real-time SystemsIn 2016 28th Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems. Toulouse, France. Jul, 2016.
- PAC Optimal MDP Planning with Application to Invasive Species ManagementJournal of Machine Learning Research. 16, 2015.
- Using equilibrium policy gradients for spatiotemporal planning in forest ecosystem managementIEEE Transactions on Computers. 63, (1). IEEE computer Society Digital Library. IEEE Computer Society., 2014.
- Allowing a wildfire to burn: Estimating the effect on future fire suppression costsInternational Journal of Wildland Fire. 22, (7). 2013.
- PAC Optimal Planning for Invasive Species Management: Improved Exploration for Reinforcement Learning from Simulator-Defined MDPsIn Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-2013). Bellevue, WA, USA. 2013.
- Cyclic causal models with discrete variables: Markov chain equilibrium semantics and sample orderingIn International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI). Beijing, China. 2013.
- Policy Gradient Optimization Using Equilibrium Policies for Spatial Planning DomainsIn 13th INFORMS Computing Society Conference. Santa Fe, NM, United States. 2013.
- Policy gradient planning for environmental decision making with existing simulatorsIn Proceedings of the Twenty-Fifth Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI). San Francisco. 2011.
- Seeing the Forest Despite the Trees : Large Scale Spatial-Temporal Decision MakingIn Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI09). Montreal, Canada. 2009.