A selection of highlighted papers per year
- Multi-Advisor-MARLLearning from Multiple Independent Advisors in Multi-agent Reinforcement LearningIn Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents and MultiAgent Systems (AAMAS). International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (IFAAMAS), London, United Kingdom. Sep, 2023.
- NLP-DigiPathAnalysis of Language Embeddings for Classification of Unstructured Pathology ReportsIn International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC). IEEE, Nov, 2021.
- Distributed Nonlinear Model Predictive Control and Metric Learning for Heterogeneous Vehicle Platooning with Cut-in/Cut-out ManeuversIn Proceeding of the 59th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC-2020). Jeju Island, Korea (virtual). Dec, 2020.
- Instance Ranking and Numerosity Reduction Using Matrix Decompositionand Subspace LearningIn Canadian Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Springer’s Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence., Kingston, ON, Canada. 2019.
- Training Cooperative Agents for Multi-Agent Reinforcement LearningIn Proc. of the 18th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2019). Montreal, Canada. 2019.
- Learning Forest Wildfire Dynamics from Satellite Images Using Reinforcement LearningIn Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making. Ann Arbor, MI, USA.. 2017.
- AI Education Through Real World ProblemsIn The Seventh Symposium on Educational Advances in Artificial Intellgience.. San Francisco, USA.. 2017.
- Policy Gradient Optimization Using Equilibrium Policies for Spatial Planning DomainsIn 13th INFORMS Computing Society Conference. Santa Fe, NM, United States. 2013.